I am committed to the principles of open science and aim to make my research results accessible to all. This requires significant time and effort, but I will publish some of the data, code, and statistical maps and matrices on this page.
A protocol for fMRI preprocessing and quality control
Codes for our protocol paper (Di & Biswal, 2023)
Intersubject correlation during movie watching
MATLAB codes for intersubject correlation analysis of dynamic connectivity in movie watching data (Di & Biswal, 2020).
PPI and beta series analysis
MATLAB codes for whole-brain PPI analysis and beta series analysis, a.k.a. task connectome (Di & Biswal, 2019)
Simulation for PPI correlations
MATLAB codes for simulation of the correlations of PPIs between two different ways of calculations (Di & Biswal, 2019).
ICA maps from movie-watching fMRI images
ICA maps generated from fMRI images when the participants wached a cartoom movie Partly Cloudy (Di & Biswal, 2021.
ICA maps from FDG-PET images
ICA maps generated from FDG-PET images from ADNI (Di et al., 2019).
ICA maps from brain volumetric images
ICA maps generated from gray matter and white matter volumetric images from ABIDE (Di & Biswal, 2016).
ICA maps from fMRI images
Six ICA maps of the default mode network (DMN) and task positive networks (Di & Biswal, 2014).
ICA maps of nine major resting-state networks (Di & Biswal, 2015)
Brain connectivity matrices
Task vs. Rest: Brain network matrices derived from coactivations and resting-state connectivity (Di et al., 2013).
Regions of interest
Symmetrical ROIs using spherical packing algorithm (Di et al., 2014).
I am also grateful for all the open-source software and open-access datasets that make my research possible.
- Statistical Parametric Mapping (SPM)
- Group ICA Toolbox (GIFT)
- Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Resting-State fMRI Data Analysis Toolkit
- BrainNet Viewer
- 1000 Functional Connectomes Project
- Nathan Kline Institute Sample
- Autism Brain Imaging Data Exchange (ABIDE)
- Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI)
- Human Connectome Project
- UCLA Consortium for Neuropsychiatric Phenomics LA5c Study
- Single-subject Resting state fMRI Reproducibility Resource (Kirby)
- Movie watching (Partly Cloudy)
- Healthy Brain Network Serial Scanning Initiative (HBN-SSI)
- Healthy Brain Network