My name is 邸新. My given name, 新 (Xin), means new in Chinese.
My research interest is mainly on understanding brain connectivity and brain network organizations using brain imaging techniques such as functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI). Click here for details about my research.
Some new papers
- Preprint: Principal component analysis reveals multiple consistent responses to naturalistic stimuli in children and adults
- Preprint: Estimations of the weather effects on brain functions using functional MRI - a cautionary tale
- Understanding psychophysiological interaction and its relations to beta series correlation
- Intersubject consistent dynamic connectivity during natural vision revealed by functional MRI
Some old papers
- Task vs. Rest - Different Network Configurations between the Coactivation and the Resting-State Brain Networks
- Dynamic brain functional connectivity modulated by resting-state networks
- Metabolic Brain Covariant Networks as Revealed by FDG-PET with reference to resting-state fMRI networks
Click here for a full list of my publications