My name is 邸新. My given name, 新 (Xin), means new in Chinese.
I am a Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT). My research interest is mainly on understanding brain connectivity and brain network organizations using brain imaging techniques such as functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI). Click here for details about my research.
For more information, see my CV.
Some new papers
- Accepted: Estimations of the weather effects on brain functions using functional MRI: a cautionary note
- Accepted: Principal component analysis reveals multiple consistent responses to naturalistic stimuli in children and adults
- Understanding psychophysiological interaction and its relations to beta series correlation
Some old papers
- Task vs. Rest - Different Network Configurations between the Coactivation and the Resting-State Brain Networks
- Dynamic brain functional connectivity modulated by resting-state networks
- Metabolic Brain Covariant Networks as Revealed by FDG-PET with reference to resting-state fMRI networks
Click here for a full list of my publications