My name is 邸新. My given name, 新 (Xin), means new in Chinese.
My research interest is mainly on understanding brain connectivity and brain network organizations using brain imaging techniques such as functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI). Click here for details about my research.
For more information, see my CV.
Some new papers
- Preprint: Dissecting individual differences in responses to naturalistic stimuli in functional MRI: effects of development and gender.
- Preprint: Estimations of the weather effects on brain functions using functional MRI - a cautionary tale.
- Understanding psychophysiological interaction and its relations to beta series correlation in Brain Imaging Behav.
- Intersubject consistent dynamic connectivity during natural vision revealed by functional MRI in Neuroimage.
Some old papers
- Task vs. Rest - Different Network Configurations between the Coactivation and the Resting-State Brain Networks in Front Hum Neurosci.
- Metabolic Brain Covariant Networks as Revealed by FDG-PET with reference to resting-state fMRI networks in Brain Connect.
Click here for a full list of my publications